Nowadays there are many stock video platforms where interested users can sell and buy footage. These platforms often have similar characteristics, so much so that most contributors often decide to sell simultaneously on many of them. Despite this, it is common to hear professionals dissatisfied with these platforms, for a variety of reasons, the most common of which are as follows:
- 💰 Sellers make little money and buyers spend a lot.
- 🕑 Platforms often reject some content or otherwise take days or months before approving it and putting it up for sale.
- 📺 Platforms often sell off content too cheaply, perhaps within subscriptions, effectively devaluing the work of the professionals who made it.
- 📹 Platforms do not accept whole video shoots but only short clips. This implies that sellers have to rework the footage they have made wasting a lot of time and that buyers have only little clips available.
mediaCastpro was born precisely by listening to the complaints of sellers and buyers who use the other stock platforms and trying to solve the issues they raise. Specifically:
- 🎬 mediaCastpro is the only platform in the world that allows the sale of whole video footage consisting of many clips as well as microstock videos.
- 👔 mediaCastpro allows sellers to choose the selling prices themselves, thus being able to give proper value to their videos.
- 🎁 mediaCastpro retains a maximum of 30 percent on each sale that takes place (versus 60-85 percent on most other platforms), leaving at least 70 percent in the hands of the seller (versus 15-40 percent on most other platforms).
- 💥 Content uploaded to mediaCastpro is immediately put online and made purchasable without the need for prior approval.
This is made possible by the fact that mediaCastpro is a B2B platform accessible only to professionals and not to consumers. Content for sale is not publicly visible but is only accessible to registered professionals.
mediaCastpro was born a short time ago but is growing fast, supported by all those professionals who felt the need for a new platform dedicated to their needs.
Registration is free and, if interested, you can enable your account for sale in as little as 10 or 15 minutes. The platform is currently operational throughout the European Union, the United States, the United Kingdom and Switzerland.
More information can be found at www.mediacastpro.net.